So, you've sent your application and now you're nervously wondering what happens next.
Don't worry, you've already done the hardest part!
Here's a little insight on what happens next:
- When you apply for a job the company are notified.
- Your Bio is reviewed by the Hiring Manager and then they make an educated decision based on your Bio and answers if they wish to proceed and accept you to their Talent pool.
- At this stage you may receive a direct message from the Company letting you know that you've been added to the Talent pool.
- When you get a direct message you'll be notified by email. You can read and respond to this message directly on the Jobbio platform.
- Companies can use this messaging tool to invite you for interview, ask some more questions, progress your application, or let you know that, unfortunately, you're not a perfect fit for this role.
- When Companies feel that you're not a perfect fit for a specific role they may still want to add you to their Talent pool. This is a sign that they saw lots of potential in you and want to keep you in mind for future roles.
- When you do land your dream job, and we know you will, we'd be delighted if you could drop us a line to let us know.
We're rooting for you!